Calvin & Ern Suey's Engagement

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 | |

Those who have known Calvin & Ern Suey for a long time would agree with me when I say, "It's about time"...

It has been my privilege to serve alongside such wonderful individuals, and I rejoice together with you as you step into this next stage of your life. It is undoubtedly going to be an exciting journey ahead, and I'm looking forward to being the favorite "Uncle Nick" to all the little Tay Tay's and Suey Suey's to come...

So, here's my engagement present to both of you... May the Lord bless you richly as you prepare for your Big Day, and may you be an even greater blessing to each other, and to many others as you come together as a couple...







































Also, check out this video that I put together with more photos from the shoot... Feel free to leave comments and feedback... Would love to hear from all of you out there...


2 comments:

Ping said...

:D Wow...Awesome

Nick Chan said...

Thanks for dropping by Ping...Glad you enjoyed it =)

Do follow us on Facebook as well...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aesthetic-Awakenings/38798397075