My tribute

Saturday, March 13, 2010 | |

Firstly... Yes I know I am horrible at blogging... The last shoot I posted was in November, and in the blink of an eye the first quarter of the new year is almost over! How the time flies...

With so many things happening for Aesthetic Awakenings this year (i.e. a very substantial upgrade in equipment, registration of AA as an official company, and not to mention the numerous projects and partnerships opportunities in just these short months alone) ...one can only look back at where we have come from and stand utterly amazed. Truly, I am humbled; none of this would even be possible without You LORD! Thank You for such grace and faithfulness upon my life...

And also a very big 'thank you' to family, friends and clients, who through your kind words, unwavering support and generous contributions, have been such an encouragement and blessing in this journey thus far. Thank you for believing in me and sharing your life with me. I am truly blessed...

Was actually going to post up a long-overdue post from a shoot I did last year, but instead, will share with you some of the photos that are closest to my heart...

This is why I do what I do and ultimately, this is where I hope my journey, through photography, will lead me...

P.S. Best viewed in full screen mode ... Enjoy =)


2 comments:

Evon said...

the photos in the slide show are nice..keep it on!!

Nick Chan said...

Thanks Evon!

Looking forward to the pre-wedding shoot with you and Kean Chew =0