Che Chung & Pei Sing

Friday, July 16, 2010 | |

It has really been my privilege to have known Che Chung & Pei Sing, firstly as individuals and then later together as a couple. That is why I was so excited when Che Chung asked me to be the photographer for their special day.

For me, this was one of those weddings that at the end of the day, you just go "Aww...".

There was just so much of the love of God, and their love for each other evident that day, that it really inspires and touches the heart and soul.

Che Chung & Pei Sing, I wish you both the best as you start out on this journey together. Know that I am glad to count you as friends and fellow servants in Christ, and that I will be standing together with you as we run this race together.

Here are some heartfelt moments from your special day. Hope you enjoy them =)





























































10 comments:

1 3 said...

congratulation pei sing and chee chung!!

audrey said...

hey, nick!
these are great pics.. good job, bro!

Nick Chan said...

Thanks '1 3' and audrey for the encouragement =)

Audrey: how's teaching life?

chechung said...

wah, that is very nice brother. thank you so much

Nick Chan said...

Glad u like it bro =)

Unknown said...

wah, pei sing and I love it very much. can't wait to see the rest...
thank you :}

Yong Shen said...

opps..i know i a bit late..haha..but still i wanna say,awesome pics u got there :)err..btw can I upload the slide that you made that night and post it on Bethany's blog? is that alright?ehe

Nick Chan said...

Haha..thanks yong shen...

Why dont you wait a bit more and ill pass u the official slides...coz i changed some of the editing from the same day edit slides

Yong Shen said...

alright, sorry sorry I just read your msg..paiseh paiseh~~

Yong Shen said...

I forgot to click the email follow up no wonder din receive email of ur reply~~..thought u might missed my msg and pastor asked to post pics of the wedding on the web through facebook photo album then I think the slide is kinda nice so I just post it first while waiting ur reply~`..now i add ur site in my google reader liao..~~haha