Honda Dreams Fund 2009

Thursday, April 30, 2009 | |

This is the project that I have been working on for the past one and a half month or so...

The Honda Dreams Fund is a community project that represents Honda's commitment in helping realize the dreams of others by providing underprivileged youths with full scholarships to pursue their studies or skills training courses as a stepping stone in achieving their dreams.

It has been my privilege and honor to have been a part of this year’s team. Apart from the chance to travel and see Alor Setar, Kuantan & Miri (I seriously miss the amazing Miri sunset, Kuantan's moonshine...and FOOD!!), the serious, yet fun and spunky people I have had the chance to work with makes this project all the more memorable.

At the end of the day, I gained more than just a 'big break' in my professional career and an awesome new lens (though for these I can't stop smiling...haha), but more importantly, I have made new friends that will last long after my last shutter click for Honda...

Here's just a few of my favorite shots from the 3 destinations that I have been to throughout the whole project...




















More HDF 2009 photos and video montages available at

http://www.honda.com.my/hdf/media.html

0 comments: